Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

tanks n Baffles - again....

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Rachel

Hi Al,

Before  I start, I would just like to say i have read quite a few posts here on the subject.

The last thread I read , someone said they had a 210 L tank and it didn't need any extra baffling.

I have a 210 L Baffled, lay flat Wydale tank which I have had framed and bolted down and I do get a rocking motion from it.

I have looked at the proper baffle balls and with a squeeze they would fit through the lid of my tank but not past the baffle

and over to the other side (if that makes any sense). I like the idea of using the play balls and making some holes in the with a

soldering iron but would like to ask, 1: how many would I need ? 2: in the video i watched,the chap said the balls float on the top

and don't really sink, Surely  that would displace too much water in my already small tank ?

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks All !!

I hear you, I like my little van !!

I am hoping to have to buy a bigger one at some point, due to the workload !!  :).....

Will be feeling even more seasick then !

I hear you, I like my little van !!

I am hoping to have to buy a bigger one at some point, due to the workload !!  :).....

Will be feeling even more seasick then !
To be honest, one would need to put in dividers. Something that won't react with water. Maybe plastic would work.

I would just wait till I bought a bigger tank and make sure it had baffles in it. learning all the time in this game.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Latest Posts

Back