Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Stubborn stains on frames

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Screwfix no nonsense degreaser is what I used to use before using other chems I already have for softwash jobs

Always got the muck off

Just mix with water in a spray bottle and spray the brush

Give it a scrub and then clean as normal

Same as above or some ubik other however some really bad black stains from seal bleed you will need to get some pinkstuff or solvent upvc cleaner and clean by hand apply it wait for it to dry and buff off.

If you don't want to do that then your in to special brew hypo mixes etc which i won't go near.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I fit upvc to houses. If I fit a new lean-to roof over a porch and don't want to fit new pvc.

I always go over the old pvc with ( PVC Solent Cleaner ) from Nu Stock. I think its less than a fiver a litre and it brings the old pvc up like new. Last's a long time on the pvc because I have repeat customers and I always have a look at their old pvc that I cleaned. It contains Petroleum, not sure if petrol would do the same job because the cleaner is highly flammable.

Back