Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

35cm brush

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Jason g

Thinking of getting a 35cm brush with 4 jets.

If I’m happy with the water pressure that comes out of my usual brush with 2 jets set at 40 does this mean I need to set the pump to 80 to get the same amount of water coming out as with my 2 jets?

Thanks

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

if you want the same kind of pressure you will need some 1.4mm jets, that's what i did and the water pressure is good.

Correct. The 1.4mm jets are half the size of the 2mm jets, so the flow though 2 x 1.4mm jets will be the same as through 1 x 2mm jet.

So you will still use the same flow controller number you are with your current brush.

I put my 35cm brush on my pole yesterday for a job with large window panes. For that job its fine. I left it on my pole last night and used it today. But I prefer the normal brush size when doing normal residential windows. Maybe its just what I'm used to. There were several narrow windows where the brush rode on the frames and not much bristle was on the glass pane to give a good scrub.

@Ash87 has for jets in his i gota say the size of it looked just rite but the water flow for me would have to be turned up 
I switched to fan jets along with the 35 brush, i did "up" the flow because i like the high pressure. It didnt need doubling though i have a varistream controller and so changed it from 5 to 6 , 

Also with a 35 and fans rinsing is brilliant it sprayes out a sheet across the whole pane of glass in most cases so yu can just swipe it right down the window

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back