Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Power up HD reel

WCF

Help Support WCF:

seanieg

I am thinking about buying a HD reel from waterworks but on their website it only shows them with the button which stays in the van. I wanted one which allows me to where the button round my neck. Does anybody know if they still do this or if pure freedom would be able to do a remote with one of their reels. Thanks in advance. 

Not sure if you’ve already ordered it but don’t buy the remote!  

Its a a waste of time. 

Jordan is working on an upgrade which will

solve all the issues, but until then, save yourself some cash and just get the standard button version. 

If its damp damp or wet, you will make the inside of your van filthy from the wet hose splashing all over your reel and electrics too, then there’s the spooling. It won’t spool

correctly on its own. You have to guide it. You’ll get back to the van with a reel of spaghetti mess and have to spend 10 minutes at the start of each job sorting it out. 

Not sure if you’ve already ordered it but don’t buy the remote!  

Its a a waste of time. 

Jordan is working on an upgrade which will

solve all the issues, but until then, save yourself some cash and just get the standard button version. 

If its damp damp or wet, you will make the inside of your van filthy from the wet hose splashing all over your reel and electrics too, then there’s the spooling. It won’t spool

correctly on its own. You have to guide it. You’ll get back to the van with a reel of spaghetti mess and have to spend 10 minutes at the start of each job sorting it out. 
Oh ok, that's worth knowing. Haven't ordered it yet. Any idea how long before upgrade available?

The upgrade is about 3 months away last time I spoke to Jordan.

I bought the standard 3 years ago as couldn't afford the remote version at the time.  

Glad I did cause as mentioned above with having to 'guide' the hose with a rag it keeps the hose and clean and dry every job. 

Yes I didn't buy the remote version for that same reason wanted to use a rag to clean reel when spooling in just like green pro clean.

Back