Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Water heater

Cheers Dave just had a look it looks good and the size is good. It saying to use 80psi will 100 be ok as I don’t use a flo control cheers

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
Hi John ! Dont Really know long term ,as i use a control, but have tried Max setting on my 100psi with no problems. That Said , you need a controller and Maybe a univalve if you not already have it. It saves lots of water. Theres also 2 dials (hot /cold)on the heater to adjust ( the hot is very sensitive) i have the cold on minimum and Very little on the hot to produce around 45 degrees . Set a marker on it ,in winter just minimum hot to go lukewarm , thats my experience with it . Had it for 2 yrs , no probs so far  :2_thumbs_up_-_animated:

Hi John ! Dont Really know long term ,as i use a control, but have tried Max setting on my 100psi with no problems. That Said , you need a controller and Maybe a univalve if you not already have it. It saves lots of water. Theres also 2 dials (hot /cold)on the heater to adjust ( the hot is very sensitive) i have the cold on minimum and Very little on the hot to produce around 45 degrees . Set a marker on it ,in winter just minimum hot to go lukewarm , thats my experience with it . Had it for 2 yrs , no probs so far  :2_thumbs_up_-_animated:
Do u drain the boiler down in freezing weather ? Thanks

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

allways drain it if u think the temp will go below 0 mine has just broke due to this its now pixxxssing water every were so its been riped out new on on its way hope to get it buy friday 

Back