Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best gloves for freezing cold

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Cameronmalson1985

Hello everyone. I’m looking for gloves for when I’m cleaning. I only cleaned one house today as everything was freezing up including my hands. I tried 3 different pairs and they have all been ****. Any help greatly appreciated. Thank you 

Showa 282 , best gloves I've worn by a long shot ..... you have a lot of movement in them so you could probably get away with an extra thermal liner underneath ..... personally I've never done this as I've always be ok without , but on very cold days you can still feel a slight chill but not enough for me to bother with an extra layer . The gloves are best thing I've bought this winter.  Theyre genuinely 100 % waterproof and they last the test of time .  

Yep I don’t get on with many gloves but I tried the Aldi ones on a few recommendations and they’re very warm and waterproof but just a tad bulbous for my liking using the pole but they’re better then most I’ve found.

The reason I like these gloves is because they are big, nothing worse than tight gloves.

will be trying them out this week and I have kept the receipt after reading @Aglassact, thanks m

Back