Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pure water resin question

mikey0451

Water reading 10ppm through new resin. What could be the reason? Will 10 leave marks?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Will check but going in at 30.

Come back with your findings.

If you have got the water going in the correct direction, then let us know what resin you're using, how old it is, how old the vessel is, size of vessel etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a facelift compact delivered few days bk, 9 litre vessel filled with resin supposedly new and no clue what resin. Already set up to go water in and out correct.

Could be the resin then. What sort of experience have you got with making pure water? I'm guessing you're new to it?

Tulsion MB-115 is the resin you want. I'm thinking they've filled the vessel with cheap  :1f4a9:

Yeah totally new to it, going in ro at 500 and coming out 30 then after resin 10. Would resin need a flush though if brand new? Only put a couple of litres though it.

Ro needs a decent flush from new. If you did not have your ro on over the weekend then it would need flushing before going to the di.

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Give the seller a phone call and say that you bought the item expecting it to work i.e. 000PPM. It doesn't work and you want your money back or something along those lines.....

Yeah totally new to it, going in ro at 500 and coming out 30 then after resin 10. Would resin need a flush though if brand new? Only put a couple of litres though it.

Doesn’t sound right that’s for sure but if your compact is brand new you may have some contamination in the tank and hose and might need a tank or two to flush only guessing here, but I’m sure I read somewhere ( could be easily wrong) that wcw had to replace a new hose due to the high tds level.

i have the compact system but not the Di version makes sense to me to RO + DI at the same time straight to static then transfer to van.

I heard about the hoses raising tds, will flush it through abit tomorrow and check if any better if not i will give em a call, will keep u up to date. Thanks for the advice every1

How accessible our they?

id take readings after tank before DI

then after Di but before hose

basically narrow down if it’s contaminated like @den said

Checked vessel before hose and ppm is 0, so problem is in the hose or the pole. Would hose come right after its been flushed through or is it likely to be an on going problem?

Checked vessel before hose and ppm is 0, so problem is in the hose or the pole. Would hose come right after its been flushed through or is it likely to be an on going problem?

So you were checking the TDS while the reel or pole hose were connected to the DI and not straight out of the DI?

Sounds like hose reel then, not sure if it will flush thru as already mentioned someone else had this problem, best to get on the blower to wcw where you bought the system and explain that after doing the tests to elimate what the problem is and see what they have to say?

Back