Welcome guest/lurker! Read more... ×
Download Our IOS and Android App! Read more... ×
Skxawng

Search on forum not working

Skxawng

Not sure if this is the right place to post but the search on the forum doesn't seem to be working for me. I am looking for a thread with van recommendations but I search for 'van' in all topics and no results. Is it just me? It used to work for me fine.

Skxawng

Strange.. it's just 'van' - 0 results. 958 results for 'vehicle'. There are definitely threads with 'van' in them. I included the option to search in title as well.

Iron Giant

It won't work mate was a post last week, Gav looked into I think you need to broaden your search subject.

I know you are looking for a new van, I got a vauxhall combo aka Fiat doblo decent little van with a approximate total 750kg payload per week only had it 4 weeks got from Vanmonster.com

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Skxawng

Thanks, had a look on there but nothing in my area for under 3k

Iron Giant
Thanks, had a look on there but nothing in my area for under 3k
Yeah usually 3k and above and getting one with a full bulkhead as well limits availability. Best of luck in sorting one out.

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Skxawng

Thanks, my budget is £2500. Just need to figure out what to go for! I eventually got the search to work using more keywords and found a thread discussing the issue of best van.