Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gutter gards and heagogs

We remove hundreds of meters of these things each year , I have a customer who asked me about them I said don’t bother as the grass grows on to

of them , the sales man from Everest said what a load of rubbish so customer spent a small fortune having them fitted in less than a year he was paying me handsomely to remove them !!! ????? I had a very smug grin on my face when he paid me £120 : he said I should have listened to you 

Funny enough i was at the shop on the way home from this job and the bloke at the shop said I'll ave them so I gave him the hole lot wander how long they last in his gutterd [emoji23]

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I knew an Everest salesman and the prices they charged were frightening. I should have just followed him around and gave the customer a cheaper quote. Down know how that company gets jobs and survives? Must be the adverts.

These hedgehogs are a curse.You'd want a space suit on you when removing them as they splatter **** everywhere

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

I knew an Everest salesman and the prices they charged were frightening. I should have just followed him around and gave the customer a cheaper quote. Down know how that company gets jobs and survives? Must be the adverts.
Got their double glazing in 30+ years ago and never had a problem. Very expensive but would probably been on my third lot if I'd bought cheap.

The problem with Everest was when they diversified into everything else. It all came back to haunt them and they went back to double glazing which they are good at. What I took from it was this:- If something works then keep doing it, till it doesn't.

Latest Posts

Back