Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Heater is gused

does any one on here use deisel heater and what do u think are they relible 
I use a diesel heater installed by Grippa. Never had any problems with it, can adjust the temperature of the water, which stays fairly consistent, and a bonus in this weather is that it comes on and circulates the heated water on its own when the temperature drops in the evenings to stop things freezing. 

Just need to remember to keep my fuel tank above quarter. 

I use a diesel heater installed by Grippa. Never had any problems with it, can adjust the temperature of the water, which stays fairly consistent, and a bonus in this weather is that it comes on and circulates the heated water on its own when the temperature drops in the evenings to stop things freezing. 

Just need to remember to keep my fuel tank above quarter. 
does grippa fit it for u? or is it easy to fit your self ?

I have a complete Grippa system, so it was all done at the same time as installation, but I think they fit them as add ons to existing systems. 

I guess they they could be fitted yourself if you know what yr doing, but that’s not for me, I’ve only just sussed out how to clean windows ?

i may go to virotech and see how much they can do one for there price on line is £4800 or something im shore £2200 is more like it  :1f602:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive got a l5 n soon after getting it last winter, water was pouring out of it. I did contact company i bought it from n it was going to cost about same to fix it. I opened it up n there was a nut loose, i just screwed it back on n works normal again, so just check it out might be same problem, but maybe not.

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

i may get a long run genny for my vac that way i could keep a heater on in van all day what u think ?

ir a emersion heater run off genny the tank will then be a raditor 

Sorry tench, I don’t have the know how or ability about any of that, that’s why I paid for a company to do mine for me. 

The thing I like about the diesel heater is it’s kind of fit and forget, just need to remember not to let your fuel tank get too low. 

Latest Posts

Back