Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Red weather warning for south wales

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Clisty1989

From 2pm there is now a red weather warning covering Cardiff, the valleys, Brecon and Bridgend. Swansea & Newport gonna get hit big time apparently too

From 2pm there is now a red weather warning covering Cardiff, the valleys, Brecon and Bridgend. Swansea & Newport gonna get hit big time apparently too

We have had it here since yesterday. Cars and trucks stuck on M80 all last night. No point on going out unless one is walking. Make sure you have enough food in!

We have had it here since yesterday. Cars and trucks stuck on M80 all last night. No point on going out unless one is walking. Make sure you have enough food in!
Shopping done yesterday, got my shovel ready, if it bad tonight and I can be ar5ed tomorrow out on my "second business" (had the idea yesterday) going round clearing drives etc for a few quid a pop, whilst there use the rapport I can build to sell the windows to them. I still make ££ and hopefully bag a few customers in the process

There is always opportunities out there. People always want things done but no one wants to do them. I was out cleaning my neighbours path and who are also my customers. There's one old woman who gets me new customers every month because she attends the OAP forum. Never thought much of it but it's to do with being helpful. I then realised if you help a customer then they end up getting you a new customer, word of month they call it. 

Shopping done yesterday, got my shovel ready, if it bad tonight and I can be ar5ed tomorrow out on my "second business" (had the idea yesterday) going round clearing drives etc for a few quid a pop, whilst there use the rapport I can build to sell the windows to them. I still make ££ and hopefully bag a few customers in the process
Nip down newport and sort mine if you like tomorrow.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Its 3-4 ft high in places here in cardiff. 6 inches on the flat, all transport has stopped, no bath or shower as the drain pipes have frozen. Bath and basin are currently full of water. No cars or buses at all. Big tesco store has just closed. worst ive seen it in a long time

aye, we are just getting over it up here. Reminds me of 16/10/87 when the traders couldn't get into London to cancel their positions. Monday came and market collapsed, same thing should happen this Monday with the tariffs being imposed by US. Glad I bought my new squeegee last week!

I got up this morning to let the dog out for his morning job!
Back door frozen shut!
Took him to the front Scowdrift up to the letter box!
I had to use the dustpan as a shovel to dig around the house to get my snow shovel!
Dog did his business on the drive!
Back in fire burning that's it for me untill supplys start to run low.
Roll on spring.

Latest Posts

Back