Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What’s the weather doing around you today?

Rain/sleet and strong wind.  Minus 2.4 so as soon as this stuff hits it freezes.  Like tiny golf balls all over the windows.  All road/footpath surfaces cleared yesterday now have this stuff on them.  Like walking on ball bearings!!!

2 degrese here so workable just snowed in   :1f602:  hope to to a job on sunday that was ment to be done today commecrial of coarse 

It's the first day it hasn't snowed all week in Derbyshire. All the snow is still around and it's thick. Currently -2.  Haven't worked in 3 days. Just hoping a lot of this snow shifts for next week. Bungalows Monday and Tuesday.

East mids is pretty much clear. Roads are fine and temp has gone back up, managed to work yesterday and had no trouble with my water freezing while working (apart from the huge thaw out job first thing yesterday morning...and the wind). Woke up to a little more snow this morning but Monday is set to be about 4°c so fingers crossed it melts and we can get back to feeding the five thousand :D anyone else has much time off? I

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Birmingham this morning about 6-8 inches of the white stuff

3d9a2ee4689f248caea168080008d91f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Currently 6 Degrees here in Bournemouth, snow half gone, only getting down to 3 degrees tonight so should be all gone by tomorrow. Haven’t worked since doing 3hrs on Tuesday afternoon, considering doing my first ever Sunday tomorrow...? Is that too desperate..?

Latest Posts

Back