Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

my best space saving idea yet!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

That’s a skinny Minnie, can you get a days work out of it? what battery do you use?

i have been using it for a week and its still great. i work from a van and use this the few windows at the back just fill 15l in the container and its a quick in and out job.

I though my nano was light lol, looks perfect for the odd job especially if you got to go thru houses.

can See a market for it especially trad guys that need it for the odd window above connie’s etc. 

They are good but don’t let employees take them up and down concrete steps as the brackets that hold the wheels on are only plastic and they break quite easily , I bought two of these and had the same happen with both now got a sack truck bigger heavier but employee proof ?????

I have one of these trollies, didnt last very long the handles are a bit flimsy. The handle arms bent and won't retract. Probably fine with 15kg but not great with 30kg even though they rated mine as being able to hold 80kg.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back