Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Help needed guys [emoji6]

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Andy1979

Ok guys been ask buy a good customer that owns a carpet cleaning company to price for this now that’s no problem but they require it cleaning in and out and I’ve never done anything inside on this scale before as 99.9% of all my work is residential WFP.

Do any of you guys have experience with this type of commercial cleaning and how do you tackle the inside I know I can trad the lower half but I don’t fancy using ladders in a show room full of cars on a tiled floor to reach the top sections.

Any advice would be most appreciated.

Many thanks
c8ca2a4dba4845d765e0fb7c45850d05.jpg
9f7190f2cf408572213b322fff8b67ef.jpg
0f211ec447f497c69f4e6962aa3968f5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the input guys starting to think it may be a pass. Looks like it could be a headache even with a 22ft trad pole as it’s not something I’m use to using so a car sales room may not be the best place to start practicing with one lol

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

I'm unsure but if it takes you a day that's a good wage. You could wfp those roller doors on the inside if you stand by with a brush to sweep it back outside.

Ask for permission first this is obviously depending on the snow/ice.

Back