Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Any cardiff or welsh lads

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Ash87

Is there any lads on here in or around Cardiff that could tell me what the weathers like and the travel is like today please? 

Was meant to be on a stag do and just had conformation from the coach company they are still taking us ?

Cheers lads , we are on the way so will see how it goes :) . If i get stranded maybe come and help some of you catch up with work tomorrow  ! ?

Crikey mate wish that was my view right now lol. Theres even a sign of a petrol strimmer there! White stuff still everywhere
emoji107.png

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
Yea gotta get that strimmer fixed, won't start ATM, little irritating. Had to go to Brecon to let kids play in snow yesterday, gutted :1f61e:

Plus side was I got to work today, and my barrels are defrosted, 7 degrees today

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea gotta get that strimmer fixed, won't start ATM, little irritating. Had to go to Brecon to let kids play in snow yesterday, gutted:1f61e:
Plus side was I got to work today, and my barrels are defrosted, 7 degrees today
Try replacing the spark plug & cleaning the air filter out first, also grease the gearbox. Unless its the dreaded carburetor. Switching it on and running it every 2-3 weeks in the winter stops the carburetors bogging up. I left mine unattended all last winter and ended up paying £70 for a new one including fitting. Wont be making that mistake again lol

Try replacing the spark plug & cleaning the air filter out first, also grease the gearbox. Unless its the dreaded carburetor. Switching it on and running it every 2-3 weeks in the winter stops the carburetors bogging up. I left mine unattended all last winter and ended up paying £70 for a new one including fitting. Wont be making that mistake again lol

Was a freebee off a custy as he couldn't get it running, and he knows I like to tinker. Need new pipe into tank and strainer, might be knackered tho as it's a 2 stroke and he ran unleaded through it.

@Incheck on a different note, what are the main roads like round Cardiff? My son's got an appointment in the children's hospital Monday and trying to plan a route. Or is it a no go?

[mention=5882]Incheck[/mention] on a different note, what are the main roads like round Cardiff? My son's got an appointment in the children's hospital Monday and trying to plan a route. Or is it a no go?
I would imagine the main roads will be back up & running by then fella, especially to and from the hospital. I wouldn’t say they’ed be ideal but should be useable. Main routes to a hospital would be on the priority list for the council to grit. Side streets still not useable so use the main roads. Where are you coming from? Hope your little un is ok mate xx

I would imagine the main roads will be back up & running by then fella, especially to and from the hospital. I wouldn’t say they’ed be ideal but should be useable. Main routes to a hospital would be on the priority list for the council to grit. Side streets still not useable so use the main roads. Where are you coming from? Hope your little un is ok mate xx

From Swansea so thinking M4, come off j32 and that way. He has chest problems and under consultant there, so we there every 4-6 months.

From Swansea so thinking M4, come off j32 and that way. He has chest problems and under consultant there, so we there every 4-6 months.
Ok mate, yes i’d definitely recommend sticking to the m4, try and come in through the coryton roundabout and go straight down manor way towards gabalfa interchange, its likely to be your best bet. Hills aren’t too steep apart from one where the golf club is but its still manageable i would expect. Its been raining on & off so im expecting things will improve quickly but still slow progress. Wish your little un all the best mate [emoji123][emoji123]

Latest Posts

Back