Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Any females window cleaners out there :)

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I seen one in Anniesland Glasgow doing the ground level and the guy was up the ladder doing first floor. It looked like a woman because I could only see the back of her, unless it was a guy wi a perm haircut!

My wife quite often comes with me and she likes it in the summer but not so keen this time of year [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

My wife quite often comes with me and she likes it in the summer but not so keen this time of year
emoji23.png

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums
I love my wife with all of my heart, but how anyone can work with their missis is beyond me.

Each to their own I suppose 

Pub time

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife works with me full time, I do go alone some days but not many.

Shes the perfect worker and the customers all love her, especially the men.

Was just thinking about this the other day and wondering if there are many female window cleaners. Nice to know that there are, maybe I can convince my girlfriend to come out with me sure would be nice to have the company. Her trad skills will need improving first though, tried to show her the ropes on our house the other day, results were lacking! But she will be the biggest asset when it comes to the admin side, I’m pretty good and organised but sometimes delegating out your weaker areas to those who you know are better pays off big time! 

My wife also works with me 90% of the time. She's the best and fastest windy I've ever had working with me and I've worked with at least 15 guys over the years. 2 people are usually about 1.5 times faster over a day. We usually park up and work towards each other and we actually are more than twice as fast as me on my own! The competition of who can get the most houses done really speeds me up ☺️ 

It works really well for us but I can imagine some couples I know if they worked together it would probably end in divorce!

Worked as a tree surgeon for 14 years in France with my wife as a grounds man, she was amazing. Moved back to the UK in 2016 and took up window cleaning again, there is no way she will come with me, shame as she's a grafter and not bad looking too, my customers would love her. Looks like I'm solo [emoji20]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
Bless ya how come she wont come out with ya ?

Me and my wife worked together before we successfully reproduced and she became a stay at home mum.

Once the younglings grow up a bit and she is off maternity leave we plan to make a route for her one day a week.

Can't praise her enough, she learned doing trad professionally in mere weeks, where I spent months back in the day before I did reliable, good quality work. As I've said on here before, where she really did shine (apart from the excellent company) was planning the most effective way to go about a job, which made us more than twice as fast as on my own.

Me and my wife worked together before we successfully reproduced and she became a stay at home mum.

Once the younglings grow up a bit and she is off maternity leave we plan to make a route for her one day a week.

Can't praise her enough, she learned doing trad professionally in mere weeks, where I spent months back in the day before I did reliable, good quality work. As I've said on here before, where she really did shine (apart from the excellent company) was planning the most effective way to go about a job, which made us more than twice as fast as on my own.
Awww bless i do want to get my other half involve in a sense because if we do decide to have children in the future id be then happy to let him take it on for a bit. Just gona feel sorry for him driving round in a van with jojoreachandgo on the side lmao x

Latest Posts

Back