DA WINDOWS

South Leicestershire Round For Sale

DA WINDOWS

Hi, I have a round of 80 properties which brings in £600 every 5 weeks.  The round is very compact and can be done the traditional way or by WFP.  I purchased this in November but due to travelling have decided it is to far for me to go (the guy before has done it for over 20 years).  I am happy to sign any paperwork and will also work the round with the new buyer.  There is plenty of scope to put prices up. Many thanks - please ask any questions 07957245049 - £2400

DA WINDOWS
3 hours ago, Tyrone Smith said:

What area mate

I've sent you a message. Thanks

DA WINDOWS

I have reduced the price to £1300 for £450 average per month (50 properties). Working the round this week if you are interested. Many thanks

DA WINDOWS

Hi, this round is still for sale - it is based in Kibworth & Fleckney and is now 64 properties with a value of £500 every 5 weeks. I'm  happy to work the round with the buyer and introduce to all customers. I clean all the top windows with WFP and the bottoms traditionally. All pay on the day or by bank transfer. Any questions please ask - £1500 for the round and the price is fixed. Thanks

sanjay dattani

Hi i am interested.... is it still for sale?

DA WINDOWS
4 hours ago, sanjay dattani said:

Hi i am interested.... is it still for sale?

Hi, it is but I'm showing someone round next week. I can let you know next week.

Many thanks

David

DA WINDOWS

Hi, sorry, I have just agreed a sale. Thanks