Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

South Leicestershire Round For Sale

WCF

Help Support WCF:

DA WINDOWS

Hi, I have a round of 80 properties which brings in £600 every 5 weeks.  The round is very compact and can be done the traditional way or by WFP.  I purchased this in November but due to travelling have decided it is to far for me to go (the guy before has done it for over 20 years).  I am happy to sign any paperwork and will also work the round with the new buyer.  There is plenty of scope to put prices up. Many thanks - please ask any questions 07957245049 - £2400

Hi, this round is still for sale - it is based in Kibworth & Fleckney and is now 64 properties with a value of £500 every 5 weeks. I'm  happy to work the round with the buyer and introduce to all customers. I clean all the top windows with WFP and the bottoms traditionally. All pay on the day or by bank transfer. Any questions please ask - £1500 for the round and the price is fixed. Thanks

Back