Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

[SOLD] Gardiner 25SLX Pole. Bournemouth

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Status
Not open for further replies.

RWCleaning

Hi guys,

Thinking of selling my 25 SLX Gardiner Pole if I can get a reasonable price for it as I’m looking to get a Gardiner extreme pole next month for shoulder pain

(25extreme If I can sell this Slx, 22extreme or even 18ex if I don’t sell this 25SLX) 

I bought it new in July 2016, it works completely fine, been really happy with this pole. It’s got the medium mixed ‘all rounder’ brush on it which I put on new in Oct/November.

Its got the thicker ‘reinforced’ yellow hose on it, with a tap valve, protection ball and male connection. All the clamps work completely fine.

Just general wear e.g: Needs new stop tape at the bottom of each section, and the Gardiner writing has pretty much worn away and the end cap is pretty stiff now if ever you need the extensions. It’s getting slightly worn on the pole on the underside now. But That’s the only things I can honestly point out.

I’ve taken pretty good care of it, I took the pole apart to give it a good clean & lube a couple of times. 

Comes to £315ish new from Gardiner Pole Systems.

All it needs is abit of a clean & lube soon, and this should last you for a good while.

Im in the Bournemouth area, looking for £150.00. P.M me if you’re interested. Happy to send a photo of it etc. 

Thanks. 

Just to make some aware, I won’t take less then the £150, as I don’t ‘need’ to sell. I can keep it and still just get 18 extreme. Just to save each other’s time with: ‘give ya £100 4 it m8’ emails etc. 

Thank you. 

The flash reflection makes it looks worse, but yeh abit worn on just the main outer/bottom pole underneath. My red CLX did it aswell. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back