Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Transfer hose help

Zakmillard

Hi all, new here!

I have my Ro/Di set up in my back garden, i live on a terrace road with parking being very limited sometimes, so parking my van near by to fill up is often hard! So at the minute i have a transfer pump in the storage tank then several different bits of 25mm hose all plugged together trying to get it long enough so i can fill my van if i cant park right outside my house, but its that cheap nasty pond transfer hose thats ribbed so it never seals properly, it has several holes which leak everywhere, basically its really not great! Any suggestions for some good hose 25mm ID about 30M so i have plenty and one that doesnt kink so i dont have to constantly be undoing kinks! I have seen this pvc lay flat hose that seems reasonably priced, had anyone used this with a transfer pump? Or any other suggestions? Thanks!

30 m 25mm layflat hose £30 on ebay. Problem with layflat is it keeps kinking and slowing the water flow. Only used a few time and got my first hole in it today. You may get lucky but if i were you i would try a different style transfer hole. I think you can get reinforced garden style hose that will prob be better.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Thanks, does that kink? I have to roll it all up every time as its a shared alley way so need it to keep its shape! Its crazy how expensive some hoses can be!!

Latest Posts

Back