Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I NEED A LOGO making

Hi, does anyone know a good person that can make logos, I need a logo for my business. I’ve been on the free logo websites but I need a professional designer. Below is a picture of what I came up with...... 

please respond with name and number 

F811BED8-BE88-4E75-B185-03FEEF73BDC6.png

AFBD332E-8AC4-4925-9705-58F85BBE3A57.png

60B562CD-09D0-47F5-A709-5AF5E03D56F0.jpeg

I've looked into branding quite a bit and just something I have come across is that agcronims BCS as an example won't make people remember your company name but may remind them that they need a window cleaner and they won't remember later on in the day when there typing into Google was it BS or CBS .
Just a thought if your going for a new logo maybe a new name to suit your brand is in order . Not all window cleaning logos need to be water droplets or a squeegee. All the best in your New branding

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Do you have a picture of your logo so I can see the quality 

There's hundreds of different designers on fiverr so mines not really relevant to the quality but here it is.

I got mine when I was a general cleaning business, hence it's a bit busy looking, I think I might get another now I am mainly windows only.

Logo-1.png

Last edited by a moderator:
i would have the BCS on a window and each individual letter made with a squeegee which would be shown by leaving it on at the end bottom of each letter. so 3 small squeegees could be seen at bottom right hand side of each letter. Blue for the back ground and white or light green for letters. 

We don’t use traditional mate we use waterfed pole

Well do each with wfp

but the logo must tell a thousand words

it must automatically tell the viewer what business you do

so it needs, wfp, a hose, water, window, maybe a person holding it, a clean area that's been cleaned and the name or letters. its as simple as that. once you have a logo that ticks all these boxes then its good to go.

the final task is to show it to someone ( old woman) who doesn't know what you are doing and ask them what the logo means. If they nail it right away, then its good to go. cheers m

Back