Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

FEED BACK FOR MY FLYER PLEASE

It can be improved by getting them out in crazy quantities.

It's a window cleaning leaflet it will work just fine if people want a window cleaner.

Just get them out, focus more on that than tweaking the design. Imo worrying about small changes to the design is an excuse to not get them out.

So in short get them out there.

It can be improved by getting them out in crazy quantities.

It's a window cleaning leaflet it will work just fine if people want a window cleaner.

Just get them out, focus more on that than tweaking the design. Imo worrying about small changes to the design is an excuse to not get them out.

So in short get them out there.
Need to set my trolley up first mate...... 

making a homemade trolley you see because I live on a massive estate, no need for van just yet

Very nice. 

I wouldn't specifically mention the vents though as I follow the rule "Avoid vents at all cost!!!" apart from an occasional spring clean but that's just me. Be careful quoting without seeing the whole house- the part where it says about a 'small increase' may not cover a massive conservatory around the back that could more than double the price.

Apart from that, get em ordered!  :1f44d:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah as if I get it all compacted the it will be very easy to walk around them 

Sounds like a plan until you find out there's already loads of competition already.

You need to canvass the estate over and over  in that case and speak to every single one. Don't rely purely on leaflets as you will be in for a shock.

Very nice. 

I wouldn't specifically mention the vents though that's just me. Be careful quoting without seeing the whole house- the part where it says about a 'small increase' may not cover a massive conservatory around the back that could more than double the price.

Apart from that, get em ordered!  :1f44d:
We don’t charge a big fee for conservatory, we add about a £2-£3 increase to the price...... 

we use waterfed pole you see. 

Typical 3 bed house without conservatory would be about £6-£7 and with a conservatory it would be £10

The “Cleaned Every Clean” bit, personally id reword that.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

We don’t charge a big fee for conservatory, we add about a £2-£3 increase to the price...... 

we use waterfed pole you see. 

Typical 3 bed house without conservatory would be about £6-£7 and with a conservatory it would be £10
Where are you based?

No need nowadays for such cheap prices

I won't turn up for less than a tenner to any job

Conny etc should make that an even higher price

Conservatory is a minimum of a fiver. That's the quickest way to go bankrupt at those prices.
We live in the north east mate, we can not get away the stupid prices. I just finished an apprenticeship and his busniess is massive and he is on good money with them prices mate, at the end of the day it’s about getting the job with £6-£7-£8 On houses rather than going £15-£20 On a house because where I am they will laugh at you if you came in at them prices 

Good luck but it takes time to clean pvc, glass and sill. If you are just cleaning glass then ok, go for it. There's no incentive for me to clean a 3 bed wi conny for a tenner. I need to feel valued before I take it on.

We live in the north east mate, we can not get away the stupid prices. I just finished an apprenticeship and his busniess is massive and he is on good money with them prices mate, at the end of the day it’s about getting the job with £6-£7-£8 On houses rather than going £15-£20 On a house because where I am they will laugh at you if you came in at them prices 
Work smarter not harder ensure you provide a better service than your competitors and you will be able to charge higher prices, don't use clients outside tap it just ain't professional. 

I am in the north east not far from Durham with respect the prices you mentioned are laughable, I know a really busy guy with 2 employee's being on the go over 20 years charging a bit less than you mentioned not increased prices for knows how many years, But doesn't do the best job at all customer service is almost non existent according to his former clients which are now mine paying a higher price 

Work smarter not harder ensure you provide a better service than your competitors and you will be able to charge higher prices, don't use clients outside tap it just ain't professional. 

I am in the north east not far from Durham with respect the prices you mentioned are laughable, I know a really busy guy with 2 employee's being on the go over 20 years charging a bit less than you mentioned not increased prices for knows how many years, But doesn't do the best job at all customer service is almost non existent according to his former clients which are now mine paying a higher price 
I’m happy with my prices I won’t be changing them I’m an 18 year old lad just getting out of an apprenticeship I can not do anymore

Latest Posts

Back