H MAN

Under or Over Scrubbing Pad??

H MAN

SQUEEGEES HAVE SCRUBBING PADS DO YOU USE UNDER OR OVER AND WHY.

Noticed people that use squeegees with the scrubbing pads on the pole.

They seem to use them with the pad over the top more now (using on the pole.)

Eric Gilliand

It’s because the Excelerator/Fliq was initially designed and optimised by Bob for over the top flipping. He used his modified Wagtails like that previously as he only used them for high glass and found they closed out best in that configuration although I do believe Wagga did similar early on as well. I used to use my Wags with pad under and found close out was fine because the pad is quite slim however once I changed to Fliq I found close out on all but the slimmest of frames was problematic so... I use it the way it was originally designed. Too damn heavy to use in hand all day anyway and even before Excelerator came out I’d reverted to bare Wag in one hand with scrubber in other. My wrists and forearms have thanked me ever since 😊

Nudel

Fliq definitively over the squeegee. I find it cumbersome to move the pad from top to bottom so it just stays over and I put a finger on it when I do the occasional window trad.

Clisty1989
On 09/03/2018 at 10:42, Nudel said:

Fliq definitively over the squeegee. I find it cumbersome to move the pad from top to bottom so it just stays over and I put a finger on it when I do the occasional window trad.

Exactly what I do