Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Does any body use a vicarious crew cab

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Sbr1t

I’m playing on selling my swb 2010 vivaro

To buy and lwb crew cab I just wanted to no if the back was nearly the same size

Or do you have problems fitting in poles and other equipment

Any advice would be grate thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Title is meant to say
Does any body use a vivaro crew cab
But won’t let me edit it

I went to see a vivaro crew cab recently and decided there wasn't enough space for my particular setup. I don't think there was quite enough for my tank with space for hose reels in front of it and my tank is too high to put them on top. Depending on your tank it could potentially work. My tank is 800mm deep but yours could be narrower, or of its it's flat then hose reels on top. I think having a load directly over the rear wheels lowers the weight capacity Vs against the bulkhead though. You could just put the poles along the ceiling no prob.

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to see a vivaro crew cab recently and decided there wasn't enough space for my particular setup. I don't think there was quite enough for my tank with space for hose reels in front of it and my tank is too high to put them on top. Depending on your tank it could potentially work. My tank is 800mm deep but yours could be narrower, or of its it's flat then hose reels on top. I think having a load directly over the rear wheels lowers the weight capacity Vs against the bulkhead though. You could just put the poles along the ceiling no prob.

Could you get the length on the pole in or would have have to put a hole in the bulk head
Also was it a long wheel base or short thanks for help

Could you get the length on the pole in or would have have to put a hole in the bulk head
Also was it a long wheel base or short thanks for help

Here's a link to it if you want to see what it looks like.  Vivaro crew  It was swb. The poles would probably have to extend over the back seats unless you had them diagonally. 

It's a nice looking van but a bit pricey for its age. Only comes with 1 week warranty no service history.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back