Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hello from Virginia, USA

WCF

Help Support WCF:

LoveMeGlass

Hello from Virginia, USA. On another forum there are a number of Britts, so I jumped across the Pond for some out of country experience. I do have a brand new window cleaning business; started after I quit a cleaning job after 16 plus years. Since I started I have done some storefronts for dirt cheap, and some residential for some decent money. What fascinates me and the reason I've joined is because Scrim is new to me. I bought some commercial flax scrim fabric and made my own. I got 4 scrim for less than the price of one commercial scrim. I also go to thrift stores looking for the elusive flax fabric. Any way, look forward to your great incites. I watch any number of you on your videos, and hope to make a decent living from this trade. I am in my sixties, so do not have the stamina I once had, but I do love to clean glass, and am very good at this, "detail gig." Cheers.

Welcome aboard, we don't know how you are cleaning glass? Traditional or water fed pole.

Its probably the trad way but if you get yourself a moerman liquidator then there is very little detail cleaning to do. thx m

Latest Posts

Back