Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Facelift redrazer

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Den

I use my combinator 10" on internal cleans works perfect and also bought the 14" combinator at the same time when they were first launched but never really used the 14" as I got a line in the same place everytime, the meorman soft rubber looks and feels perfect, anyway I remembered that I bought some redrazer a couple of years ago thought I would get my 14" out of retirement and the same happened again meorman soft with the line so changed to the red razor now perfect everytime.

I know it's been said before but thought I would mentioned the rubber for anyone trying out the liquidator channels.

also my channels are the first version how much better is the liquidator 2.0? 

There as been mixed reviews before on here with the facelift razer but got to say my batch Is perfect.

I would like to know the difference between first liquidator channels to the liquidator 2.0 

There as been mixed reviews before on here with the facelift razer but got to say my batch Is perfect.

I would like to know the difference between first liquidator channels to the liquidator 2.0 
V2 end clips are notched so they lock onto to channel, and just feel better made, can't see anything else really, but made hell of a difference.

I usually use razr red in my 10 and 12" Moerman, only difference is I hold the handle differently on the 12" to put slightly more pressure along the channel evenly with my index finger.

Latest Posts

Back