Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Made a new phone holder

Moor

I use a waterproof sports wi-fi camera for inspection (like a go pro but much much cheaper) and pair it to my phone for the display. I have tried a few options to hold my  phone in place and they have been adequate but far from perfect, I have now achieved perfection!

It consists of a pipe clamp, bike phone holder, a reducing nut and a few nuts, cost about a tenner

EA6B801F-9ECC-4AA8-B5D2-5965730AB07A.jpeg

CA691FC2-B052-41C7-BA61-5E114E99E709.jpeg

7B3E28CB-EFA6-428D-936D-A3F6EE7A2976.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I use a waterproof sports wi-fi camera for inspection (like a go pro but much much cheaper) and pair it to my phone for the display. I have tried a few options to hold my  phone in place and they have been adequate but far from perfect, I have now achieved perfection!

It consists of a pipe clamp, bike phone holder, a reducing nut and a few nuts, cost about a tenner

View attachment 13088

View attachment 13090

View attachment 13091

A few nuts! that's nuts but well done, what do you use it for?

It’s only 4 nuts, I could get a shorter machine screw but this works and is cheaper and keeps it locked in place. The larger nut at the bottom is part of the pipe clamp and the one above that is the M6-M10 reducer.

It holds my phone in place so I can view the camera during gutter inspections.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the make of the waterproof sports camera? how do you hold it to the top of the pole? Same as the phone holder? Anyway, great invention. If you could for a pole clamp then it would be quicker to fit and remove. thanks m

The one I have is a victure, there are many many clones that all work the same, just pick the cheapest that day and it will be fine. The waterproof case for the camera has a tripod mount, drill a hole through your end pipe and put in an M6 bolt, the tripod adapter will screw directly to it.

814EBBC0-EA0C-4EEE-9F6C-1A84768CEF7F.jpeg

Back