Welcome guest/lurker! Read more... ×

4 hours ago, Beer said:

I had a web site but I found the fees stupid for renewal

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

£150 renewal usually. I believe word of mouth the best. Got asked yesterday regarding my new signed van, customer didn't know it was mine. Get out there and mingle and be seen and work will find you. Try and get in first in any new estate being built, don't go in cheap just to get it.

If you mean a fee for your chosen domain name i only pay £5.99 a year or if you mean a fee for hosting your website i only pay £14.99 a year my domain name servers and hosting are managed by http://tsohost.com which are highly recommended for hosting etc and have 24hr support, baffled as to were these high fees are coming from unless they have you on a expensive hosting plan which isn't always required if site traffic is low to average. 

In the early days i was with yola.com bit like godaddy then about 5 years i switched across to tsohost so i have everything in one place along with my domain name email all of which can be managed in one place. 

If you mean a fee for your chosen domain name i only pay £5.99 a year or if you mean a fee for hosting your website i only pay £14.99 a year my domain name servers and hosting are managed by http://tsohost.com which are highly recommended for hosting etc and have 24hr support, baffled as to were these high fees are coming from unless they have you on a expensive hosting plan which isn't always required if site traffic is low to average. 

In the early days i was with yola.com bit like godaddy then about 5 years i switched across to tsohost so i have everything in one place along with my domain name email all of which can be managed in one place. 
Just had a look at that sight and it's come back 189.00

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I use google my business and post a few pictures there. First results om google, all free. ^_^