Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Facebook “lead ads”

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I had a go with this a couple of weeks ago. It generated 8 leads with a £45 total budget which was spread over 11 days.

Out of the 8 leads i converted 2 jobs. Both regular, An £8 front only on 4 weekly and a £16 at 8 weekly

The relevancy score was 3 out of 10 so pretty low. I think if relevancy score was higher the cost per lead would be cheaper overall. I mostly found the leads to be happy shoppers looking for a clean for next to nothing.

I am going to try it again next month as it did generate leads, just not the right kind of customer

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I saw a tutorial video when I started up (I can’t find it now) which basically explained how poor Facebook paid adverts are. From personal experience I always found posting in local sales groups and getting friends and family to share my page on the other hand worked really well.

One thing I also found with Facebook and I’m not lumping everyone in on this. I had more problems with customers I got through social media. I.e chasing cash. Cancelling.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

I've had better results with engagement ads.

The only issue I have with FB ads is now you can only pay for impressions, you used to be able to pay for engagements which I found a better R.O.I.

Worth learning how to do them, split testing is what you want to do.

It works very well, it's how a lot of Lead Generation is done these days.

In terms of conversions you have to think who you are targeting, this is where split testing will come in. I had good results targeting women only, 30+ and who have a professional occupation.

Some time you can get great results on a fiver and other times I've wasted 50 quid for nothing but the longer the Ads run the better the and will be optimized by FB for cost per impression.

It's worth learning how to do.

I’ve spent loads and got no where lol I’m not on facebook personally which doesn’t help if you could explain the engagement that be goo

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Its really too much to explain, theres loads of different ad types and quite a lot more to it, not as in depth as google adwords but If you are interested its worth looking at something like this, thats what i did.

https://www.udemy.com/facebook-ads-course-beginner-to-advanced/

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back