James Turner

Falling from ladders

James Turner

Well, this just happened where I live. https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/news/local/angus-mearns/617196/man-taken-hospital-stairwell-outside-flats-montrose-collapses/

The article doesn't  mention it but STV news reported that it was a window cleaner who fell. Not sure how it happened but when you see the TV news report, the guys applicator is sitting on a third story window. Hope he's OK. 

Edited by James Turner
Clarification

albootyerbaws

read about that in the sun earlier it said his ladder was on a platform that  collapsed. 3 storeys up non life threatening injuries.

lucky lucky boy.

Suhrly

Very lucky man to get away with that. I've just gone WFP I want my feet on the ground!

Iron Giant

The state of that balcony surely it must have being in a dire state of repair for sometime.Their will serious consequences for someone, The article says non-life threating does that include some poor sod not ending up a wheelchair or having a lifelong disability. 

Fenners86

Iam this window cleaner thanks for concern blood clot to brain so quite life threatening and paralysed below waist very serious as well

Dave B
39 minutes ago, Fenners86 said:

Iam this window cleaner thanks for concern blood clot to brain so quite life threatening and paralysed below waist very serious as well

Hope you get better soon buddy 

P4dstar
6 hours ago, Fenners86 said:

That's rough mate, feel for you! Good luck with your recovery.

Suhrly
On 4/17/2018 at 17:37, Fenners86 said:

All the best mate.

Fenners86

Just want to say thanks for support keep yourselves safe window cleaners