Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cardiff city on there way

I think both of your teams had their last loss on new years day.  Amazing runs of form.  I didn't get in till 1:30am apparently on Tuesday night according to my 16 yr old who lives with me.  Gate was down a few thousand,  probably because a few fair weathers didn't bother due to our form not being as good as yours.  Was quite nice to be able to get served though.

Millwall gonna make the play off's?

I support Sunderland, it's fair to say I hate football at the moment
emoji23.png

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

We did that double drop too, turns out it was the best thing that ever happened to us.

We did that double drop too, turns out it was the best thing that ever happened to us.
Will be a long time before we are back unless we find a new owner, rumours we might be going into administration soon. Wolves shown what can happen if you invest money into the squad, you are already better than a lot of Premier League teams IMO, you won't have any trouble stopping up next season.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Must admit, for most of the season, I have expected them to drop off, but it ain't going to happen now. Warnock is a canny manager and knows how to get a side promoted.

You are coming to Pride Park on Sunday. I will be there. Derby are in terrible form at the moment and have a mass of midfield injuries, so you should be ok. It's a 12 noon kick off, which is criminal. I like a traditional 3pm kick off so i can have a few beers beforehand

LOL, I do not know any wolves fan that is bothered about getting top at the moment.  2nd will do. Maybe that will change as it gets closer to the end...  Just win on April 10th and you can have top spot... deal?

The blues are going up???????????????????????????????.  COME ON BLUE BIRDS
Great, swans v Cardiff matches again  :1f61e: always end up with supporters fighting and every copper out on the streets, my bro in law went to the last one they played with 2 socks filled with snooker balls, and he's tame compared to the jack army!!

Great, swans v Cardiff matches again  :1f61e: always end up with supporters fighting and every copper out on the streets, my bro in law went to the last one they played with 2 socks filled with snooker balls, and he's tame compared to the jack army!!
At Millwall v West Ham, my dad gave me the tip of putting two snooker balls in a sock.

Terrible advice, I could barely walk ?

I hate local derby's.  We have to shut all our pubs four hours before kick off for some of them. The hatred between Wolves and West Brom was voted the biggest rivalry in the country, which surprised me I always though ranger and celtic would have that award.  But it is bad, people don't talk to each other and I have known families split because they found out that someone was dating a baggies fan.  Away fans, even friendly ones from friendly clubs, can no longer get served in the town iand if they do serve them the cops swoop in and threaten to close the pub for the day.  All pubs have to display notices saying home fans only, or no fans allowed.  Outside of the town centre away fans can still drink.  Good Friday I am off to Middlesbrough, I will be there over night, drinking with their fans, which is how it should be.

On a good note, it looks like local derbys might not be a problem for us next year, so at least we will be able to get a drink before the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back