Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Alex gardiner backpack issue

davewindowcleaner

Alex I am having problem with the backpack I brought in December.. I have tried contacting your company to solve the problem by phone and email... I sent a email yeterday but no one got back to me. I tried ringing but no one is picking up the phone...I would like this problem I am having solved today.

Alex I am having problem with the backpack I brought in December.. I have tried contacting your company to solve the problem by phone and email... I sent a email yeterday but no one got back to me. I tried ringing but no one is picking up the phone...I would like this problem I am having solved today.
I think that the Technical team have just been dealing with your query for the Customer Service Team. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex no one have got back to me by email... could you look at the email I sent.. it got the phone number in the email. Someone will speak for me because I can't use the phone... we have rang three time this morning and no one is picking up the phone

Alex no one have got back to me by email... could you look at the email I sent.. it got the phone number in the email. Someone will speak for me because I can't use the phone... we have rang three time this morning and no one is picking up the phone
Hi David

i know that someone is working on your email currently with an email reply for you. 

You will not get through on the phones this week due to a phone answering issue. Phone issue should be resolved by next week. 

Probably still need a 8mm to 6mm reducer if the backpack comes with an 8mm fitting?

unless the 6mm fitting is 8mm at one end.
The male to female coupling size is always the same on the fittings. 

It is only the barb size to connect to the hose that changes. 

So an 8mm barb female EZ-Snap is compatible with a 6mm barb male EZ-snap

Last edited by a moderator:
Back