Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Any horse racing punters out there

WCF

Help Support WCF:

There is a horse running tomorrow in the 2.35 at Towcester called Allthegear No Idea. As that was me 7 years ago I think I'll have to have a dabble  :1f603:

I'm reading a book at mo called "everybody lies" and there's a guy in it who can pick winners by measuring their left ventricle. His name is Jeff Seder, fascinating story if you google him.

Yeh I like my racing. Myself and a bunch of lads from my local tend to go 7-8 times a year.

My favourite is sandown. Great day out on the p*ss.

Im having Friday off this week as it’s the gold cup at Cheltenham and my local has a big screen up and a buffet ????

One of my customers is a big wig at at a large betting firm, in the run up to any big event I alway expect a lot of activity at his house, mostly building work or something new and shiny, yesterday he was in as I was cleaning the internal glass for him (which they have done every clean) but he asked me to do upstairs too as they just had a wood burner fitted and a massive TV screen in the dining room (which he was watching the races on). As I was leaving he was just wrapping up a deal on his new car as he handed me a generous tip. That says enough to me to just stick with the lottery ?

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Had a fiver each way on midland national winner at 22/1 and then the girl gave me 187 back instead of 147. So I gave her a £40 tip which brought a smile :1f603:  until I told her she gave me too much.

Been greyhound racing tonight, won **** all. Had Friday off work because my local had a Cheltenham day. I put a fiver on every race, picked my winner (I never do each way bets) ... didn’t win a single race ?

Been greyhound racing tonight, won **** all. Had Friday off work because my local had a Cheltenham day. I put a fiver on every race, picked my winner (I never do each way bets) ... didn’t win a single race ?
Romford dogs? I was meant for be at Towcester last night but couldn't make it, at about 9 o'clock the meeting was cancelled without a race being run. 

Yeh, love Romford dogs. Has a stand both sides of the track and getting a beer is easy unlike Crayford which is a bit of a khazi and can be a mare getting served.

Were all off to sandown races in April, last of the jump meetings. My mate has hired a stretch hummer limousine for 16 of us. I’ll try to remember to take a photo. Should be a good laugh 

Yeh, love Romford dogs. Has a stand both sides of the track and getting a beer is easy unlike Crayford which is a bit of a khazi and can be a mare getting served.

Were all off to sandown races in April, last of the jump meetings. My mate has hired a stretch hummer limousine for 16 of us. I’ll try to remember to take a photo. Should be a good laugh 

Must be a lot of windows at a race track come to think about it!

Back