Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Any videos of how quick you are

WCF

Help Support WCF:

As long as you're doing a good job, earning a crust and not taking an age on each house why worry? Speed will come when you're not 'new' to it. It's like an apprenticeship in the early stages, learning how much hose to pull off the reel, which house first, can I feed my pole over the fence to save me pulling it round an alley to get to next door's etc 

Last edited by a moderator:
If you were to see someone who's been going 10 years bashing houses out and tried to mimic that, It probably wouldn't achieve the same results mate.

Here is a really good example of a proper job done at a decent pace

The above example is of a "maintenance" clean. Which means its a 4 weekly job and is basically already clean, you cant get away with this on all types of windows.

HTH

Speedruns trad is fun to do and look at. 

Speedruns with wfp just looks and feels silly, unprofessional and clumsy when you wave the pole around in a hurry.

Sometimes I can spend 10 minutes on a job, and the next time I'm around it can end up taking 30 minutes. Right now I'm having to double back on almost every single window because we've had very little downpour and a decent amount of wind so the windows are caked in salt and sand.

Back