Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Jet for applying tfr

Diamond geezer

Fit on the end of your pole. D/A sell em. are they strong enough to wash of product+dirt as well as apply? Ive a lovly Georgian house to do soon,the soffits are like castleations,had to do em buy hand last time,cause to awkward with water fed brush.at least my brush X line dual mono sill. Kept banging about.

I use 2 gardiner 100° fan jets in a quicklock brush connector with the holes drilled out to take the jets

Same as @Den

Screenshot_20180315-174906.png

I have one the same as Dave but with red jets that’s work great but think the black jets will give you a wider and quicker coverage after all you don’t need much pressure  just need whaterever chemical to sit on the surface to do its magic.

This is what you want it gives a course spray so very little mist and drift Ben Marriot Rutland pumps sells them 

D1967560-A984-4F1F-B045-E5E8F7064DC9.jpeg

It depends what you are using to spray with

A big flow pump and a euro nozzle would be good but i use a backpack to spray connys and render etc and the fan jets are more than enough used close to the surface

I'm the same as Dave when i used to do add on jobs backpack, I used a old spare pole with hose fitted with a fan jet and fixed in place with a o ring and simply tape hose to a plastic angle adapter and bob's your uncle worked a treat, cost me £3 for 2 fan jets as i had all the bits in the garage. 

I've just bought the DA Applicator. Fit it to the end of an Unger pole and using a Gardiner backpack to spray my chemical on first cleans.

I 3D printed a quicklock clip on thingy that takes a mist nozzle. Works fine though the nozzle is metal and sticks out a little bit so have to be careful not to scratch the glass. Only used it once.

Here's the 3D render. I can't recall if I ever posted a picture of the real deal.

tam.png

Back