Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ibc 1000l tank.advice needed.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Ritchie

I've been offered a ibc1000l tank which has had PVA glue stored in it, the guy says it will be hot jet washed out and be cleaned before pick up, should I take it or not ? Obviously it's to store water in it, your thoughts please.

Go for it just check your tds when filled or after a 1/4 filled just check it if it's not 0 just empty and start agin u will only have to do it first time after that u will be good to go [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Cheers Adam , next door owns a hot jet wash machine and said I can use that if I’m not happy with the tank when I pick it up.

I've done the same , cant remember what was in the tank originally - i think shampoo! I think i went ott probably jetwashed out then filled up with tap water and pumped out to be sure

I use a pond pump and 1 inch hose to transfer to van tank and barrels - fairly cheap good rate of flow

I wouldn't use in a van though - mines in the shed for storage - very thin plastic - not baffled - some put plastic balls in for this - varying opinions see utube

Latest Posts

Back