Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Friends requesting mates rares for there friends

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Eddie dragon

Love that friends and family recommend the business.  Annoys me that they always ask is that best price as they a good m8. Maby but I don't know them.  Wife is actually the worst for this. So I have a new system as of yesterday. Went out to quote one of her work friends houses. Nice easy two up two down £10 job. So I text the wife £15. Instant reply can you knock a bit off as she's a m8.  OK love £12. ????

Love that friends and family recommend the business.  Annoys me that they always ask is that best price as they a good m8. Maby but I don't know them.  Wife is actually the worst for this. So I have a new system as of yesterday. Went out to quote one of her work friends houses. Nice easy two up two down £10 job. So I text the wife £15. Instant reply can you knock a bit off as she's a m8.  OK love £12. ????
I love that your wife is happy to take the hit for a mate too though[emoji23]. Mine would probably text back saying the cheeky so and so asked for a discount[emoji6].
I’ve never really given or imply that I’ll discount for anyone. Keeps it simple.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Latest Posts

Back