Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Friends requesting mates rares for there friends

Eddie dragon

Love that friends and family recommend the business.  Annoys me that they always ask is that best price as they a good m8. Maby but I don't know them.  Wife is actually the worst for this. So I have a new system as of yesterday. Went out to quote one of her work friends houses. Nice easy two up two down £10 job. So I text the wife £15. Instant reply can you knock a bit off as she's a m8.  OK love £12. ????

Love that friends and family recommend the business.  Annoys me that they always ask is that best price as they a good m8. Maby but I don't know them.  Wife is actually the worst for this. So I have a new system as of yesterday. Went out to quote one of her work friends houses. Nice easy two up two down £10 job. So I text the wife £15. Instant reply can you knock a bit off as she's a m8.  OK love £12. ????
I love that your wife is happy to take the hit for a mate too though[emoji23]. Mine would probably text back saying the cheeky so and so asked for a discount[emoji6].
I’ve never really given or imply that I’ll discount for anyone. Keeps it simple.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back