Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

forum suggestion

tench0771

this is for @Gav   would it be possable to change the setings so vids from your smart fone can be uploaded  like the same as pic can  :1f44d:

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to see where people are based. We have comments on pricing that is from people that live hundreds of miles apart. Not really helpful to someone based in Preston getting advice from someone in central London 

I would like to see where people are based. We have comments on pricing that is from people that live hundreds of miles apart. Not really helpful to someone based in Preston getting advice from someone in central London 
Really good idea, I have put a place name in my signature so you know were I am from  :1f61c:

@tench0771 would love to add this but video files are huge and we just don't have massive data centres to store them. Best way is to upload to YouTube then post the link, you can still watch the video on the site as it is automatically pulled in but it's stored on YouTube. 

@Part Timer new profile field added for location ?

Doesn't show up on the mobile app as yet though, I mostly use forum on my pc

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Yeah sadly the mobile app won't have this added. That is where the app becomes a problem. There are a lot of things the apps can't do that the forum itself can like reactions etc. 

Anyway it shows on the browser version. On desktop it will also show under your name next to posts. On mobile view people would need to click your name to see the info in your profile. 

Me 2 mate. I dont do much work in Ferryhill there's a lot of trad guys about more the surrounding areas Peterlee, Stockton, Darlington, Aycliffe ect

Me neither just a over a day, over 90% of my work is in Spenny, I don't reveal my business name on forums otherwise it pops up on Google.

County Durham Lad

Yeah sadly the mobile app won't have this added. That is where the app becomes a problem. There are a lot of things the apps can't do that the forum itself can like reactions etc. 

Anyway it shows on the browser version. On desktop it will also show under your name next to posts. On mobile view people would need to click your name to see the info in your profile. 
I have changed signature in my settings on the app.

County Durham Lad

Back