Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

NOOO! Not again!

Incheck

c0634ef296704505201148f663742744.jpg

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Aww mate tell me about it. I wish it wouldn’t mind “just sodding off!” It’s a joke when you got rent to pay. Still haven’t caught up after the last lot we had. Be back to working saturdays before you know it
emoji849.png

We are used to it up here in Glasgow. What I am noticing is the effect on building and especially roads. The quickest way to being a millionaire is setting yourself up as a pot hole mender because our roads are full of them. They fixed one next to me and within 3 months it has appeared again :1f633:

mate my birthday is the end of April and it snowed on it last year..... I hope it's the end now coz it been going on for five months now...

It's not that cold though

Snow has stopped and up to 4° tomorrow 

Fine weather for working

So you're related to sand dancers  :1f61c: . I travelled to Cambridge last Sunday, still here, and didn't put my heater in. Meant to get to -4 tonight  :1f632:
Yeah mate my father and his side are all from newcastle/sunderland/south shields etc. thats why everyone says my accent is a mess, its heavily influenced from my father. I’ll be making my way up there soon

Yeah mate my father and his side are all from newcastle/sunderland/south shields etc. thats why everyone says my accent is a mess, its heavily influenced from my father. I’ll be making my way up there soon

Sand Dancers are from South Shields, only the older generation call them that. Hope it's not a bad name to call them ?

Back