Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Commercial pricing question.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Michaelm472

Hello I have been asked to quote a five guys. Now I'm not sure what sort of price I should be aiming for as I mostly do residential. They want the insides done and outside once a week and want the signs cleaned once a month. There is 11 panes of glass all together.

Thank you

Michael

20180319_090546.jpg

20180319_090533.jpg

I went in at 60 a week and 100 for sign and they turned me down. Oh well you win some and lose some.

Unfortunately they are probebly expecting it to be about £25 for the lot , we generaly don’t do things like this for that very reason you can earn more doing domestic than shops especially the insides I hated doing them 

I do a Five Guys over here and they are cheap skates, waited months after opening to sort out a supplier which is always a red flag to me. Personally I would have done that for about £40, I use a 36 inch sorbo so these types of cleans are bread and butter for me. Outside done in 10 mins & wee bit longer on the inside. £40 for about 25 mins work happy days. But unfortunately these guys will look for the cheapest quote and will accept an average run of the mill clean. I'm sorry I didn't see this post earlier as I have been pricing commercial work like this for decades and I could have warned you that Five Guys tight as anything. Weekly jobs like this are a gift, I am happy to go that bit lower as it's a regular clean and you can gain massively in the likes of the summer months as outside nowhere near as bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back