Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

DuPont hybrid gardiner’s brush

Got home today only tried it out on one window as I was frozen stiff seems really nice light and fast think this is going to be a great brush will give it a good run tomorrow.  

with all these dirty windows at the moment tomorrow with be a good test to check out the scrubbing power.

Well I've just had 2 full days cleaning gutters and they've never been so empty. All the  :1f4a9: must be on the windows instead. 
I cleaned my accountants house conservatory Friday her and husband are good friends of ours we went out for dinner yesterday we arrived at their house at 1.00 for a  couple of drinks before going out for lunch and the side of conservatory where the snow made contact was terrible I have been using make flocked brush since the last lot snow of the muck.

Been using the flocked over the last few weeks as well, snow has annihilated the windows. DuPont is interesting, i will see how guys get on with on here before I consider it.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a couple of guys on here that love it, and the few seconds I used felt great on the glass In all fairness though my window was cleaned only a few days ago trying of the ettore contour pro plus squeegee. 

been using mine since it arrived, its like a different breed of brush.

Feels like a microfiber on the glass.
Think it was you and iron giant that recommended it, I know both of you liked the ultimate medium which I also like when you both said this was much better that was good enough for me ?glides over the glass like a dream and the nautural bristles as great scrubbing power.

Done a big house with astragal bars best brush I have used on them.

Back