Share Our Forum With Your Friends!

Firstly like to say hello newbie to the forum.Im just trying to set up a waterfed system and am very technically clueless.My car mechanic has advise me about getting a diesel van as he said too many stop starts is not good for the engine.I do very few motorway miles.I use a zafira at the moment and am wondering if its viable to strip the seats out and use that.I think i will prob use 300 litres a day.Secondly have been advised to use a leisure battery connected to the alternator to work the pump.Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Report PostReport post

Thanks for the replys having been reading over my shoulder my missus has told me under no circumstances am i using my car as she cant afford me to have an accident as i have decorating to do.Any thoughts on transit connect as ive found a couple local to me.

Report PostReport post

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Clisty1989 said:

I know a windy with exact setup you want, does work BUT he knows if he crashed he's had it, and is saving up for a van, plus he goes through brakes etc like nobody I know

I would be amazed if he is legally insured, I spoke to someone recently who was just going to drop the seats in the back of his estate car and chuck a 400ltr tank in the back :1f635:

Edited by Iron Giant

Report PostReport post