Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Bird feeder on the window.

Eddie dragon

Two of today's customers have added these messy idiotic things to there windows. Ones put five up all round the house.  had a chat with gent of the house, who isn't that impressed himself. 

Had to say I will have to put the price up if it's a permanent fixture. Pain in the ass getting welded on poo an seeds off. Then as glass is soaking from wfp Ruddy suction cups slip about all over an half the window ended up needing cleaning again. Any one else have fun with these things.?? 

Yes have a couple bloody seed gets stuck between frame and sill as well as the bird mess everywhere.

Working on the back of a house last week and noticed a particularly large on one of those bird feeder thingys. Washed around it and moved onto a window about 9ft away.

Then could sense movement to my right, looked over to the feeder to see two beautiful lime green parakeets squabbling over the food.

These birds are getting out of hand down here now. There are loads of them. They are called ‘ring neck parakeets’. Their eating all the indigenous species food.

Which reminds me, I’m sick of my mate keep using bird puns.

I thought right, toucan play at that game ?

Ring neck parakeets will be moving on after brexit. Apparently they are parrots, might be worth catching them and selling them on. :1f609:  Amazing the things one sees when cleaning windows, I saw a rat at the bottom of a bird feeder eating discarded seeds!

Working on the back of a house last week and noticed a particularly large on one of those bird feeder thingys. Washed around it and moved onto a window about 9ft away.

Then could sense movement to my right, looked over to the feeder to see two beautiful lime green parakeets squabbling over the food.

These birds are getting out of hand down here now. There are loads of them. They are called ‘ring neck parakeets’. Their eating all the indigenous species food.

Which reminds me, I’m sick of my mate keep using bird puns.

I thought right, toucan play at that game ?
What you crowing on about just keep you beak out lol

there a pain i had a custmer who desided to put one on the top window so i just went round it  :1f602: it soon got took down never to be seen again 

Latest Posts

Back