Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Grippa reels have arrived

Yea long old wait i ordered in mid january. 

Had a slight delay with delivery due to courier service but Oliver sorted this fantastically well and im very happy. 

Going to fit them tommorow.

So far they look good, very heavy duty. Rollers seem a bit stiff may just need slackening off a bit. 

You can still do so at the back door
Yeah realised that but it means you have to walk back before you press the key fob remote. 

Thats why I didn’t buy the remote version of the power up hd. wonder if they can develop auto cleaner for the reel bit like the gardner grit stop for the pole.

Wow yeh that looks beaut. I wonder if they’ll do Black Friday discount this year? Any company that does Black Friday deals on electric reels this year I’m going to do it!

10 hours ago, Green Pro Clean Ltd said:

Waiting for the new Water Works one. Reckon it's going to be special. 

Jordan says about 2 months away. Hope so. 

Hum that looks a very a very nice piece of kit I was about to order 2 electric reels from Grippatank might wait and see what this is like I think the self leveller is very good I like the idear of the pole on the outside of the van but would be afrade of it falling off very quick to get to work 

Hum that looks a very a very nice piece of kit I was about to order 2 electric reels from Grippatank might wait and see what this is like I think the self leveller is very good I like the idear of the pole on the outside of the van but would be afrade of it falling off very quick to get to work 
Can you imagine a Xtreme falling off the back of a van and getting trashed  :1f622: , All about saving time though and not a bad idea if working on the same housing estate all day. 

Latest Posts

Back