Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Worx Hydroshot!!!!!

Was looking at this myself, as it could be very handy when out and about. The first version (last years) got very mixed reviews which as a potential buyer is very annoying. Lot of people complaining about pressure, although it does seem that a lot of people didn't realise that this is not meant to replace your normal power washer. The 20V battery was meant to get you about 40 mins or so. Seems Worx has listened and has released a new version WG640 with a 40V battery which gets over an hour running time and apparently more power. It reminds recently I bought a Dyson V7 cordless hoover, guy in shop said it is not a replacement for your normal hoover but it great for regular cleans.... my old hoover is now in the attic.

Seems the new version is out of stock on worx website now. Had a look on ebay/amazon and few sellers of the new 640 version and only post to US, so not sure where you would buy this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I use the older model at least once a week for conservatories etc. It's easy to stow away in the van and it's up and running in about 2 minutes (including mixing chemicals). Mine more than paid for itself on its very first job and has had probably more than 1000l of hypo etc through it without missing a beat. I just make sure I rinse thoroughly after each job. I do have a dedicated softwash setup but for those on the spot jobs it's perfect. I do have a couple of batteries for it but for applying chemicals I just have it on the low setting and that's enough pressure to reach the top of most gable ends

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back