Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Nigel WCW Backpack - anyone use it?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

windowgleamtrowbridge

I’m looking to move into WFP next month. Nothing Gucci for now just looking at a basic starter kit on WCW and getting pure from a local Spotless Water site.

Anyone know how much water the Nigel backpacks use? And realistically how much water you’d generally use for a day three bed semi?

Don’t want or need anything fancy at the moment. Just something that I can start using for WFP instead of trad on my small round plus a large car show room!

Eventually I’ll look into Gardiner brushes etc but not right now!

Mostly people recommend the gardiner one as you get good service and the batteries last ages. You might get 1 house from 22-25l if you are lucky, maybe better off just doing tops with it and tradding downstairs. 

I probably get two back packs from one drum due to weight really. I mainly get one large house per drum (4 bed). If your doing two beds then probably two houses per barrel. All depends on technique and how dirty they are (obvious I know). Anyway for £100 to get going I recommend.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I’m looking to move into WFP next month. Nothing Gucci for now just looking at a basic starter kit on WCW and getting pure from a local Spotless Water site.

Anyone know how much water the Nigel backpacks use? And realistically how much water you’d generally use for a day three bed semi?

Don’t want or need anything fancy at the moment. Just something that I can start using for WFP instead of trad on my small round plus a large car show room!

Eventually I’ll look into Gardiner brushes etc but not right now!
Check these backpacks out. ive had the ws18 for years still working fine.http://www.johnhewitt.com/backpacks.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
Best backpack ive ever had is the facelift lite boy. Although due to numerous complaints from people who had problems with them. It now looks like they are no longer stocking them which is a real shame as ive had 2 and theyve been fantastic

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Latest Posts

Back