Den

Trad belt and pouches

KWClean
1 minute ago, Den said:

I have learned a lot from the guys on this forum money saving ideas, products, tools, brushes etc,etc,  just glad to contribute back.

screwfix and B&Q are owned by the same group apparentally. Only went there to buy a rug with the wife she didn't like after all, I needed a belt so have a look but noticed this is instead lol.

Free coffee and cheaper products at toolstation though, there you go I contributed something.

Den
1 minute ago, KWClean said:

Free coffee and cheaper products at toolstation though, there you go I contributed something.

Lol I now but not always better I bought the eviquilent waterproof thermal gloves to the argon skytec XL from toolstation couldn't get them one and also the quality was not as good didn't go to waste though as my son wears them Saying that I got the oversize lagging for my outside pipework and USB sockets for around the house with free delivery cheaper than screwfix. 

albootyerbaws
20 hours ago, scottish cleaning service said:

Just goes to show how much Moerman is making in profit!

aye put a moerman sticker on the b&q belt & charge what you want.