Share Our Forum With Your Friends!
Chrisshep76

Anyone’s round effected by VAT to your domestic round ?

Been fortunate to work hard and get a very successful round, I have exceeded the VAT limit and had to go VAT registered, I been told to add VAT to my customers (which will lose me many customers)or off set 20% as VAT has anyone else been effected by this and how did you get around it ?

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Report PostReport post

You could compromise and go halves. Put customers prices up by 10% and take a 10% hit. They might not begrudge 10% if they know you are getting 10% less too.

Not speaking from experience btw, I'm nowhere near the VAT threshold! :1f609:

Report PostReport post

6 hours ago, Skxawng said:

You could compromise and go halves. Put customers prices up by 10% and take a 10% hit. They might not begrudge 10% if they know you are getting 10% less too.

Not speaking from experience btw, I'm nowhere near the VAT threshold! :1f609:

If you are vat registered you have to charge the vat, Their is no taking the hit 

Report PostReport post

I employ buddy I build it up to having 2 teams of 2 guys out cleaning permanently
Then I spend my days out canvassing, continuously building the round

That really is impressive mate. IV been thinking down these lines. Iv gone as far as I can without bringing in more people.
I Have my partner out a couple of days a week and my brother comes out when he can be bothered. Which is a shame cus his rely good at the job.
I need to be able to find people I can trust to do a good job.
Did you know the 4 guys or find them another way? Also do you mind me asking how long you've been doing the windows?

Report PostReport post