Welcome guest/lurker! Read more... ×
Chrisshep76

Anyone’s round effected by VAT to your domestic round ?

solarpanelcleaningltd

I genuinely find the issue being what you’re prepared to reinvest in the company.

You could pull a good wage or carry on building. That certainly seems to be my choice.

Green Pro Clean Ltd
On 27/05/2018 at 18:55, solarpanelcleaningltd said:

I genuinely find the issue being what you’re prepared to reinvest in the company.

You could pull a good wage or carry on building. That certainly seems to be my choice.

Did you get that P.M. mate? 

solarpanelcleaningltd
7 hours ago, Green Pro Clean Ltd said:

Did you get that P.M. mate? 

No mate. I’ll give you a call in a couple of hours re leads.

Ole

scottish cleaning service

In the end one doesn't know till one try's it. That's what I have always found out much better to experience it. When I became a fireman I thought the job was all about fighting fires and rescuing folk all the time. Now I know that that is between 1 and 2% of the time in the job. Most of the time is taken up by training and daily, weekly or monthly checks on all the equipment. With line rescue, defibs, trauma care, vulnerable people, RTA's, multi storey cladding, open water rescue, terrorism, Boat carbon monoxide, animal rescue, blue light training, asbestos awareness, chemical incidents, 2005 care act on care homes, gas explosions, diving equipment, these are just some of the new things in place. At a FAI a lawyer will ask to see everyone's training records to see if the employee is fully trained. If not, then the firemaster will get sued and it will cost the service thousands or millions in money. So that's why Public Service is fully focused on training their staff or should be.